SHAPING THE FUTURE
14-16 September 2016
Jakarta Convention Center, Indonesia
Sponsor Indonesia’s fastest-growing educational supplies exhibition and place your brand at the heart of the world’s 4th largest education system.
As Indonesia’s fastest-growing exhibition and conference for educational supplies and solutions, GESS Indonesia is the perfect platform for you to present your brand to the USD 27 billion Indonesian education sector.
Aligning your company with GESS Indonesia 2016, for as little as $400, will:
- Give your brand direct exposure to 4,000+ buyers, influencers and leaders from the entire Indonesian public and private education system across 3 days of intense business dialogue
- Promote your company as a thought leader to hundreds of senior government and private sector educational leaders via our 3-day high level conference programme
- Place your brand directly in front of more than 30,000 buyers, influencers and end users before, during and after the exhibition via our extensive marketing and communications campaign – valued at more than $500,000
DISCOVER HOW GESS INDONESIA 2016
CAN ELEVATE YOUR BRAND WITHIN THIS LUCRATIVE MARKET
With a number of sponsorship packages available and a diverse range of branding and promotional opportunities we can help create the perfect package to fit your budget and help you hit your growth targets.
CONTACT US TODAY
GESS Indonesia’s rapid success means it now benefits from the support of even more Ministries and Associations, including
- Ministry of Education and Culture
- Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education (New to 2016)
- Teachers Association of the Republic of Indonesia National Board
- The Association of Indonesian Teachers - Ikatan Guru Indonesia (IGI) (New to 2016)
- The Association of National and Private Schools (ANPS)
- Jakarta Education Board (New to 2016)
- Putera Sampoerna Foundation - School Development Outreach (SDO) (New to 2016)
- Indonesia’s educational system comprises of more than 280,000 primary, secondary, and tertiary education schools, institutes, and universities
- Indonesia’s student population is over 4.2 million
- Indonesia’s private education sector is expected to increase in value to USD 40 billion by 2030
We look forward to hearing from you today to discuss your winning sponsorship solution.